Ginsburg Library Events
Best Practices in Poster Presentations In-Person / Online
This workshop will help you prepare to present your poster effectively in either online or print formats. We'll cover how to plan, design, and present your poster. Our tips will focus on using Microsoft PowerPoint but you can apply these tips to use in other design programs. We'll discuss details like font size, poster content, images and more.
Participants can join this session one of three ways:
- Attend in person at Ginsburg Library, or
- Attend online via Zoom, or
- View the recording on their own time (all registrants will receive an email with the video link after this session)
This workshop will be offered in a hybrid format. You must register for this workshop. You will receive a registration confirmation email, which includes the Zoom link for the workshop. On the day of the workshop, participants may join in person in the assigned room, or participants can join on Zoom. Participants should log into their temple.zoom.us accounts in order to skip the waiting room. If participants are not Temple affiliates, they should use their first and last names in order to be admitted to the session.
Please email Courtney Eger, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- Rm 248 Ginsburg Library Comp. Lab
- Health Sciences Campus